Have you hit a wall in your drumming development? Are you stuck in a rut of playing the same grooves and fills over and over?
With Gary’s 1-to1 Drum Masterclasses you will learn the techniques, frameworks, skills and mindset necessary to take your drumming to the next level.
What you will learn:
• Lessons are tailored for what you want to develop.
These are some of the areas you may wish to focus on:
• Developing the right mindset
• Practice time management
• Easy tuning
• Time keeping
• Playing grooves
• Playing in different feels
• Fluidity in creating new sounds, textures and rhythms
• Left-handed concepts
• & lots more
Each of Gary’s students receives the following after the first lesson.
• Assessment report, with an overview of strengths and weaknesses
• A detailed practice schedule tailored to individual needs
• Shared Notebook with your schedule and guide tracks (if applicable)
Gary is a professional drummer originally from Germany who arrived in Australia last year. He has studied composition at Berkley University and has spent his career living in Europe, recording and touring with international acts well as teaching drums. Gary is a serious drummer, with sincere dedication and passion for his instrument.
The cost of the lessons varies, depending on length, frequency, and location. Please get in touch to discuss your requirements.
These details were last updated on October 15, 2016