Bachelor of Music ( Music Performance VCA), Dip.Music (up to 3 years), Certificate IV Music Industry, Fully Qualified Teacher VMTA, Working With Children Licence
• Individual and Small Group Lessons
• Specialised Training @ Competitive Prices
• Fully Qualified (Tertiary Level) Experienced Tuition
• Bachelor of Music (Music Performance – Voice, VCA)
• Dip Mus (up to 3 years)
• Certificate IV Music Industry.
• Fully Qualified Teacher: Victorian Music Teachers Association
1. IS YOUR CHILD ALWAYS SINGING AROUND THE HOUSE?
BEGINNERS: 6YRS & UP
(Workshops and Concerts Scheduled throughout the year)
• Vocal Technique
• Vocal Range All whilst having fun!
2. WANT TO GET THAT LEAD ROLE AND BREAK TO SOLO?
TEENAGERS 13 to Adult: BEGINNERS TO INTERMEDIATE
• AMEB Preparation: Preliminary to 8
• VCE Preparation: Units 1-4
• Vocal Competitions (Application through Studio)
• School Production and Soiree Preparation
• Open Mic Nights
3. ARE YOU A BAND OR A SINGER/SONGWRITER?
Looking to take your voice to the next level?
BEGINNERS TO INTERMEDIATE
• Artist Development
• Artist Debuts
• Vocal Development with focus on your material
• Demo and Album Preparation
Extensive education in anatomy and the vocal apparatus.
A.M Singing Studio provides the opportunity to gain skills both as a singer and as a musician, whilst improving technique and artistry.
A.M Singing Studio maintains a holistic and interactive approach, educating students in awareness, the body and how it can efficiently produce sound without strain/soreness and effort with techniques promoting good vocal health, efficiency and stamina.
Reprogram those nasty habitual patterns which prevent you from reaching your best – all whilst enjoying yourself!
*Technical Warm Up CD *High Quality Backing Tracks and Accompaniments
Visit @ www.amsingingstudio.com
These details were last updated on March 6, 2012