Advanced Diploma of Music Performance (Jazz and Contemporary), Bachelor of Music Performance (Degree with Honours)
Adam is an in demand acoustic and electric bass player and guitarist with extensive performance, recording and teaching experience. In 2015 Adam was selected as one of 10 semi-finalists in the National Jazz Awards, Australia’s most prestigious award for young jazz musicians. He has played and recorded with some of Australia’s most highly regarded jazz and contemporary musicians and studied under some of Australia’s finest bassists.
Adam holds a Bachelor of Music Performance (Degree with Honours) from the Victorian College of the Arts and an Advanced Diploma of Music Performance (Jazz and Contemporary) from NMIT.
Adam specialises in teaching:
- electric bass (beginner to advanced)
- acoustic bass (beginner to advanced)
- guitar (beginner to intermediate)
- music theory and aural skills (beginner to advanced)
- composition and arranging (beginner to intermediate)
- audition and entrance exam preparation (eg Monash University, Victorian College of the Arts, NMIT, Box Hill Institute, AIM, JMC Academy)
All lessons include professional handouts and worksheets, and content is tailored to suit your skill level, musical interests and goals.
Adam teaches from his studio in Balaclava but can travel to surrounding suburbs.
Lessons cost $40/half hour or $72/hour, plus a $10 travel fee if you require lessons in your own home.
Call or email today and arrange a lesson time to suit you.
These details were last updated on April 25, 2017