* Fully Qualified: Bachelor of Music (with Honours), Master of Music, Master of Arts from the University of Melbourne.
* Over 20 years experience in the field: teaching, live performance (including work in Paris, France) and on television.
* Teacher is very approachable and dedicated.
* Can Teach all levels and styles: Opera, Musicals, Jazz, Blues, R&B, or just what is on the radio now.
* Can sight read any piano accompaniment that you bring to class
* All AMEB exams catered for (both Contemporary and Classical).
* All VCE solo-performance exams catered for (both Contemporary and Classical).
* Online support for all of those last minute, pre-exam, or pre-concert panics. We’ve all been there!
* Letters of recommendation provided for students who require them for auditions (these are merit-based)
WHAT YOU LEARN – (For Singing Lessons)
* Correct vocal technique
* breath support and control
* Diction and vowel placement
* How to read music
* How to sight-sing (that is singing a song you have never heard before, just by reading the music).
* Improvisation (for all styles of singing)
* Languages (if required): Italian, French, German, Latin and Russian (these are in both Modern and Classical songs).
* Learn how to navigate your way around auditions, finding an agent, recording and performing contracts, and managing your voice during a hectic performance schedule.
WHAT YOU LEARN – (For Piano Lessons)
* Correct finger technique and hand positioning
* How to read music
* How to sight-read (that is to be able to play a song that you don’t know, just by reading the music)
* How to accompany a singer or an instrument on the piano, so you can perform in a group or band
* Improvisation (for all style of music)
WHAT YOU LEARN – (For Music Theory Lessons)
* All basic skills with music reading: – Keys, – Transposition, – Melody writing, – Intervals – and written harmonization.
* AMEB exams (all levels) catered for.
* Wheelchair access (if required)
* Heating during winter, and air-con during summer
* Parents welcome to sit in on lessons, even if they have other children.
WHO CAN APPLY
* Anyone! Very young, or very mature, beginners or professional. If you love singing, then you are welcome!
* Can cater for students with intellectual impairments.
* Can cater for students with speech impairments
Gift Certificates available.
* Landline: (03) 9735 4303 * Mobile: 0411 095 312 * Email: email@example.com
These details were last updated on March 25, 2015