Bachelor of Music
Ben uses advanced teaching methods to ensure that only the most progressive books are used to ensure students both young and old develop with fun and excitement.
Ben’s particular passion is to provide music that a student has heard on TV or radio and would love to play it on the piano. Often these pieces are not featured in published books, but since Ben has been teaching for a long time, there are now numerous ways to find your favourite piece. A lot of time has been placed in developing a strong adult teaching system that produces great success.
Teaching hours are CBD lunchtime and also afternoons up till 7pm
Ben is now accepting motivated new piano students for 2014. Please call us on 96879978 if you would like to meet and try a piano lessons.
Ben is only interested in motivated new students so please call if you:
* Plan to practice at least 4 times a week, 20 minutes a day!
* Are going to give this your best shot possible
* Prefer one on one lessons
* Are looking to have fun and really enjoy yourself
* Are possibly interested in enrolling for piano exams
to boost your own piano credentials and experience ( 100% optional )
* Are aged between 5 and 95, male or female
* Are beginner, intermediate or advanced, we are able to teach up to professional performer level
* Are willing to travel to our professional music studio in George St at least once a week
Looking forward to hearing from you! Call 96879978 or email if have any further questions.
These details were last updated on August 26, 2014