StringTraining Guitar Lessons
Styles: Contemporary instrumental Fingerstyle Guitar
Skill Level: Beginner - Advanced
Pricing: $50 - 1 hour $70 - 1 & 1/2 hour
Ever since I picked up my first guitar at the age of 5, I’ve been in love with the instrument. It is and has been one of my biggest passions in life and my dream is become a professional acoustic fingerstyle guitarist and perform in front of big crowds. But recently, I’ve also developed another ambition, to share my passion with others and help give them the incredible gift of guitar music. I teach all players of all levels, from absolute beginners to advanced levels, so don’t think you need to be a Jimi Hendrix or Tommy Emmanuel to start lessons with me.
Some of the topics I will be teaching:
– How to read chord charts, tabulatures and traditional notation
– Left and Right hand positioning
– Strumming techniques
– Fingerstyle Techniques
– Extended Techniques (e.g. harmonics, tapping, slapping & percussion)
– Improving sense of rhythm, groove, dynamics and musical expression.
– Developing creativity
– Learning by ear
and how to incorporate all this into an original composition or original arrangement, plus answering any questions in regards to my own playing styles or gear.
13 years of experience
- Completed and achieved band 6 in music 1 HSC course
- I will be undertaking the Bachelor of Music course at the Conservatorium of Music in 2017
****ALSO**** – I am able to teach both Acoustic and Electric Guitar – I am able to do home visit lessons
Feel free to contact me via email, mobile or social media to book a lesson or ask any further questions!
These details were last updated on June 26, 2016