Piano & Violin Lessons
Styles: All styles
Skill Level: Beginner to Advanced welcome
Hello, I’m Claire! With 10 years experience teaching piano and violin in music schools and privately, I am passionate about developing people’s musical journey! I have a studio space in West End 1 day a week and also make home visits around the 4101 area and surrounding suburbs-bringing music lessons to you! I trained in piano performance at UQ and am a music teacher and working musician around Brisbane. I have completed AMEB standardised exams with Honours for Piano, Theory and Violin.
Please email me for more information about lesson times available and the deals that I offer for lesson pricing. I look forward to talking with you!
Email: email@example.com to set your lessons up today!
Lessons can be tailored to:
• Individual or small group lessons for early childhood and primary school ages
• One on one tuition for adult students
• Beginner to advanced levels with focuses on music theory, performance or recreation – all welcome!
Lessons help students to:
• Increase spatial awareness, motor skills and get both sides of the brain working
• Increase confidence and creativity
• Develop a lifelong love of music
These details were last updated on August 24, 2014