Bachelor of Applied Music (Performance)
Studied with qualified and seasoned professionals, including internationally renowned and multi award winning opera singer, Shu-Cheen Yu.
Completed Bachelor in Applied Music (Performance) at Boxhill
Started learning music at a young age and began writing original songs over 10 years ago.
Have performed in Melbourne and spent 2 years gaining experience performing and teaching abroad.
My goal as a teacher is to give support to people who are either starting out, studying, looking to improve their confidence and/or other reasons to learn music.
The reason why I took to music was because it allows me to express myself in a different and creative way. Music shifts your mood and can create stories and images in your mind, and enhance visual forms of art, such as film and stage shows.
Please message me here, or on my Facebook page where you can find further details and stay up-to-date with posts and special offers:https://www.facebook.com/lidonnimusiclessons/
Hope to see you soon
SINGING AND PIANO LESSONS
Bring out your creativity with music!!!
$30 for HALF HOUR PRIVATE LESSON
$ 135 * 5 x half hour Private Lessons (Save $15)
$ 250 * 10 x half hour Private Lessons (Save $50)
*Special offers are to be paid in full on the first lessons
Lessons run all throughout the year. Please let me know if you wish to have school holiday breaks off.
As a singer you can:
- Build up the strength and flexibility of your voice
- Improve the ability and control in your breath
- Find the natural beauty in your voice
- Practice confidence in finding your voice in front of others
– Become more attuned with tuning, melody, rhythm and time keeping
As a pianist, you can:
– Learn to read music
– Build the strength in your hands and fingers
– Become more attuned with melody, rhythm and time keeping
– Apply your skills in many areas of music
These details were last updated on October 17, 2016