Guitar Lessons - At Your Home
Styles: Modern, Rock, Blues, Pop, Acoustic, Folk
Skill Level: Beginner to Advanced
Coupled with over 20 years’ experience performing and 6 years teaching Guitar Lessons, Keli has a strong passion and patience for teaching children – However no one is too old to learn!
Keli’s goal is to inspire your child’s love for music and motivate them to practice daily. Her method is specially designed for each individual student to identify what styles of music they enjoy, what they would like to achieve, and discover what drives them to learn guitar — whether it be as a hobby, getting help with VCE Music Exams, or pursuing music/guitar seriously on a professional level.
Starting from the basic foundations through to intermediate and advanced, students will gain a solid understanding of the guitar and Music Theory, learn to play efficiently and have fun!
What You Will Learn:
• Your Favourite Songs
• Chords and Chord Progressions
• How to read TAB and Sheet Music
• Fingerstyle Plucking, Strumming, Fretboard Techniques, Exercises
• Ear Training – learn how to hear Notes and Harmony
• Improvisation/Composition – create your own songs
• Genres and Styles of Music
Private Guitar Lessons are held either at:
• At Your Home – Doncaster, Camberwell, Balwyn, Glen Iris, Brighton
(Primary or High School STUDENTS ONLY)
• North Melbourne Studio Apt
$35 per half hour/per person
Please call to discuss availability
Female Teacher holds a current ‘Working With Children’ Check
and Diploma of Music Industry (and Performance)
Currently undertaking a Bachelor Degree in Education.
These details were last updated on October 27, 2017