Bachelor of Music w/double Major in Pedagogy and Jazz Performance with Honours, Blue Card
Singing Lessons – Teach Mentor Coach
Whether you are just starting, have a natural talent or have a few years singing; I will be able to help you achieve utmost vocal potential.
Areas of expertise:
• Wide variety of contemporary styles, including jazz, pop, soul
• All ages & all levels
• Singing teacher, voice coach, vocal trainer, vocalist tutor
• Professionally qualified by the Conservatorium of Music (Inc. Pedagogy degree)
My experience includes a Bachelor of Music Majored in Jazz and Performance with Honours. But I find that my Degree in Pedagogy is what really helps me understand the individual needs of each student to tailor an array of teaching strategies that support intellectual engagement, connectedness to the wider world, supportive learning environments, and recognition of difference. If they can talk, I can train their vocals!
Classes entail from diaphragm and breathing exercises, ear training so you can sing in key, scale training, tonality control, diction, vowel articulation, phrasing and vocal continuity, voice projection, understanding resonance and how to apply greater quality of tonality to your voice amongst many other things. Or volume and vocal dynamics, vocal dramatics, vibrato, the different styles of vocal articulation and pitch extensions. I can even provide you with reading articles and educational modules on how to improve your vocal skills; and homework so that you can practice from home through the week whilst not at lessons.
I have been singing my whole life, but I have over 5 years with professional experience, both as a tutor and as a performer. My name is Kelsey, and I love training, kids and adults alike, to achieve their utmost vocal potential. When I sing, I feel like every cell of my body vibrates full of life. And I find it incredibly humbling and inspiring to be able to help others to discover and nurture that talent.
• Currently offering classes from Chapel Hill. Address would be provided upon request.
• All lessons take place on 30 minutes slots. All costs provided are based on a half an hour slot.
• Costs range from $35-$45 depending on individual expectations.
• Group lessons are available at $20 pp with a minimum of 3 people and a maximum of 6.
Please contact for further information.
Availability displayed on site www.vocallessons.com.au/bookings.html
These details were last updated on February 18, 2016