Bachelor degree from the Sydey Conservatorium of Music, Completed all AMEB grades, Received band 6 in the HSC for both Music and Music Extension majoring in performance on violin., Soloist at the Australian Youth Olympics held at the Sydney Entertainment Centre and broadcast to many countries throughout the world., Toured Europe 3 times with youth orchestras most recently as Concert master., Have attended a number of masterclasses with highly recognised Australian and international teachers., Have studied musicianship and music history at both an AMEB and University level., Teacher at Haberfield public school, Bellevue Hill public school and Dulwich Hill public school, Graduate of Newtown High School of the Performing Arts, Nominated for encore due to outstanding violin performance in HSC, Former concert master of SBSYO
• I have been privately teaching since 2007 and throughout that time I have learnt to cater to all children.
• I provide educational and fun violin lessons to children who are interested in music.
• Each lesson is designed to suit the individual student’s needs and aims to bring out their full potential in a supportive and relaxed environment.
• Guaranteed results will be achieved with a combination of regular lessons and practise!
• Bachelors degree from the Sydney Conservatorium of Music.
• String Pedagogy (2011)
This is a unit of study at the Sydney Conservatorium of Music, it covers many aspects in the aim to ensure you are a methodical and well trained teacher.
The course covers things from physical movements and instrumental set up to motivation and repertoire progression.
WHERE DO I TEACH?
My main location is in my studio in ASHFIELD
I also teach at a number of schools, if your child attends any of the schools below it is possible to have lessons in the school grounds at various times in the day.
o Dulwich Hill Public School
o Concord West Public School
o Haberfield Public School
These details were last updated on May 29, 2015