Bachelor of Music
Matt Bo Jiang is an AMEB registered piano teacher and published composer* with over 10 years’ experience teaching, tutoring, coaching and guiding students from beginner to advanced levels. Students include those seeking social playing skills through to those who seek professional accreditation and careers in music.
Matt’s students have achieved impeccable results in AMEB exams (from Preliminary to Grade 8), school music assessments, competitions and music scholarship applications. Matt is experienced in teaching students of all ages, from pre-school to adult, including students with special needs and learning difficulties. Matt is also multi-lingual.
In addition to piano tuition, Matt provides and offers the following unique services and facilities to his clients:
• Home studio (Rosebery, NSW) including acoustic and digital pianos, practice room, recording set, waiting lounge and private parking.
• Mobile/in-home tuition.
• Music books and music scores.
• Incorporating your favourite songs into your lessons .
• Individually tailored lessons aimed at improving finger techniques, sight reading and aural skills.
• Audition and competition preparation and training.
• Musical composition tuition and International Music Series Number (IMSN) application.
While providing professional, personalised lessons, Matt aims to make all lessons fun, enjoyable, comprehensive and effective. Whether you want to learn piano for social, academic or professional reasons, Matt can help you achieve your goals and take you to the next level.
* Publications include:
• Blue Mountain Variations
• Jasmine Blossoms
• A Hazy Afternoon in Budapest
• Lest We Forget
(Collected & catalogued by the University of New South Wales Library (Catalogue No 780/JIA/S-1) & the National Library of Australia (Bib ID7048507)).
Please call or Email Matt on 0433 878 420 firstname.lastname@example.org personally to discuss your specific requirements and for any further information and lesson fee details.
These details were last updated on March 1, 2017