My approach is to focus on the student’s interests in any genre then devise a variety of methods to help them achieve their goals.
I enjoy teaching all ages from beginner to advanced students.
• Graduated with B Mus from Australian Institute of Music with partial scholarship.
• The use of technology to enhance learning, find music scores and recordings quickly
• Played in school concert, stage jazz and symphonic ensembles
• Played outside of school in Big bands, small jazz bands, rock and other styles.
• Learnt my craft and studied under some of the most respected sax teachers in Sydney
• I own recording gear to allow students to analyse and develop their playing
Whether you’ve always wanted to learn an instrument, join a band, improvise, do AMEB grades, write your own music or advance musically I can help.
Contact Matt at firstname.lastname@example.org
These details were last updated on February 18, 2014