Singing with Paige & Co.
Want to learn to sing in a friendly, relaxed environment with a professional singer? Paige and her fantastic singing teachers will assist you to reach your goals in singing! Developing breath management, vocal tone, exercises and performance techniques, Paige will tailor lessons to suit you.
• One-on-one: $45 for 45 minutes or $55 for an hour
• ‘Bring a friend’ – Paired lessons: $60 an hour ($30 per student)
• Master classes available: Audition technique or preparation, Music Theatre, Acting in Song, School workshops and more.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Ph: 0432 037 139
Paige has devoted herself to vocal training with over 14 years of lessons and three years in a Music Theatre degree.
• A Bachelor of Arts (2010) – Music Theatre from the Uni of Ballarat Arts Academy.
• Masters of Teaching (2013) – Drama & Music Secondary & Primary P-6.
• 12 years of private lessons from talented teachers in the industry.
• Regular live performances throughout Victoria, including the Opera Australia in 2011.
• Sixth grade AMEB Classical Voice Examination with honours.
• A current working with children check.
• Is represented by Melbourne Music Theatre & Acting Agency, Ian White Management.
Paige is a dedicated, hard-working performer and is continually learning, growing and pushing the boundaries in her work. She is fun, energetic, patient and understanding: she is able to teach all aspects of singing and works to help her students be the best they can be.
These details were last updated on June 7, 2016