Bachelor of Music, Graduate Diploma in Education (Music), Diploma of Music ABRSM, Special Advanced Yamaha Piano Certificate
I am a highly sought-after, qualified and experienced teacher with a consistent track record of successful AMEB student results. I have taught in various well-known schools in Adelaide and Melbourne, and offer private piano lessons for 15 years.
Lessons are offered 1:1 for 30 minutes, 45 minutes or 60 minutes. My teaching is tailored to each individual student.
Lessons on offer are:
1. Classical piano (exam or non-exam options) with a strong focus on note reading, rhythm observation, aural and sight-reading skills.
2. Contemporary piano that enables you to learn how to listen, read chords and be creative!
3. Music theory (exam or non-exam options) that enhance and help with the practical skills of playing an instrument.
4. VCE Musicianship which covers all music theory and aural components
Students of all ages with any or no music background are most welcomed! Start today! First trial lesson is FREE.
Besides running a busy teaching schedule, I am a piano accompanist who plays extensively for school choirs, soloists, competitions, exams and events.
Please ring 0402 601 602 or send me an email via this website.
Click here to read written testimonials from students, parents and colleagues:
Besides my love for teaching and accompanying, I have been very blessed to be involved in a variety of music projects:
1. Featured on the front cover of “Courses Now!” magazine to promote the study of music at the tertiary level
2. Music Director for “The Wiz” musical production as part of the Adelaide Fringe Festival
3. Toured Fiji in 2014 and New Zealand in 2016 as part of a worship band playing at rallies and teaching instrumental workshops
4. Toured Kuala Lumpur and Singapore for Ray Chee’s album launch in 2014
5. Accompanist for St Peter’s Girls’ CD sessions from 2005-2008
These details were last updated on September 23, 2017