B.Mus, B.Com, A.Mus.A., L.Mus.A.
Teresa graduated from a double degree in Bachelor of Music and Bachelor of Commerce at Monash University. She obtained a High Distinction average in her Music degree and has been awarded the A.Mus.A. and L.Mus.A. piano diplomas and Theory Musicianship. She was also awarded the Monash University Vice-Chancellor’s Ensemble Leadership Scholarship and many other prizes such as the Best of Piano Award and the Allans Music Prize (highest achiever in music practical studies). She was the representative for Monash University at The Lyceum Club’s 2010 Margaret Sutherland Bursary Fund competition.
Teresa is experienced in teaching children and teenagers of all ages. She is also experienced in preparing students for AMEB piano exams, as well as accompanying instrumentalists for exams/performances.
- Has studied intensively in Italy.
- Has performed live on air on 103.5 FM on numerous occasions.
- Teresa has a great passion for children and teaching music. She is patient and tailors her lessons to the individual’s abilities and interests.
- Welcomes any student, whether you are looking to pursue a hobby or excel in practical piano and music theory.
- Welcomes students from diverse cultural backgrounds.
These details were last updated on January 7, 2016