For the aspiring Singer or for the pure fun & love of Singing!!
I offer Private Singing Lessons, Group Singing Lessons ( Max 4-6 students in one session ) & Group Performance Class Workshops, all tailored to suit the individual needs of each student.
In a Singing lesson I incorporate all aspects of vocal technique and performance, including helping to improve vocal range, tone and flexibility and developing diaphragmatic breath control, as well as improving vocal performance and developing persona, helping to shape and mould the true artist from within.And where needed we will focus on –
* Eliminating vocal fatigue and tension
* Improving strength and endurance
* Bridge the gaps between chest, head and falsetto
* Clear up nasality, breathiness or tone imbalances
* Learn Pop “Sound” and Style – All Contemporary styles
* Improve diction and phrasing ( Sing like you speak )
* Change from Musical Theatre or “ Legit “ singing to Pop, Rock and RnB genres
* Find your own signature sound and styleGroup Performance Class Workshops
Group Performance Class offers all aspects of a Private Vocal Lesson plus the opportunity to develop stronger vocal performance skills and technique. Through step by step vocal coaching, the student will gain a deeper insight and understanding of various performance skills, allowing students to build confidence and allowing freedom of expression in a comfortable and encouraging environment.
I teach the Belcanto technique, an operatic technique as well as Appargio technique.
My training & mentoring took place in New York City, where I lived for 10 years, training under the best in the biz! I went on to perform & work as a Singing Teacher & Vocal Coach before returning to Australia, I have been teaching in Australia for 15 years, Melbourne for 8 years before moving to the Gold Coast 4 years ago, I teach from my studio in Main Beach.
For further information please call Deborah – Mobile: 0400928398
Or visit my Facebook business page –
“The Art Of Voice, Gold Coast”
These details were last updated on January 10, 2016