- I have been an instrumental strings teacher in Queensland schools for the last 3 years and I hold a current Working with Vulnerable People card since moving to Canberra with my husband for a different career path.
- I have a double degree in a Bachelor of Arts/Bachelor of Education (extended music major).
- I have been playing violin since 1996, teaching since 2004.
- I am able to teach beginner violin up to AMEB grade 7.
> For those wanting to learn just for fun as well, I am more than happy to play and learn songs you bring in or just to have a jam, as I believe music should be an enjoyable experience if exams are not the route you wish to take.
- $30/ half hour lesson, $45/ 45 minute lesson etc
I look forward to teaching you!
These details were last updated on June 2, 2017