Bachelor of Music (Classical Violin Performance)
I teach music theory, sight singing and aural skills to children 7 years and up, including adults. I welcome students of all levels from beginner through to advanced and can help in preparation for Year 11 and 12 ATAR, and AMEB exams.
There are a number of ways to teach music theory and aural skills (including sight singing). Depending on your previous experience, I can either continue with the method most familiar to you, or start your musical journey with the method I think will be best suited to your learning style.
- Tutored university level students in music theory and aural
- Conducted children’s choirs (ages 4–14)
- Conducted multiple school vocal ensembles as well as professional levels choirs such as Naya Chorale – nayachorale.com
- Bachelor of Music majoring in classical violin performance from the WA Academy of Performing Arts (WAAPA)
- Trained under Micheal McCarthy for over eight years before and after my degree.
These details were last updated on June 4, 2016