I have been teaching in Yamaha Music Academy for more than 20 years and throughout these years I have come across many types of students and have been successfully offering praise and positive encouragement to keep students motivated and eager to learn and progress.
- Entering and preparing students for upcoming exams ie. AMEB, ABRSM, TRINITY GUILDHALL
- Design a wide range of activities and materials to accommodate all styles of learners
- Develop and present stimulating lessons plan that cover a wide range of topics and foster music appreciation
- Train and organize students for national and international competitions
- Planning and preparing lessons in relation to individual pupils’ needs and examination syllabuses.
- Teaching music theory, aural skills and practical techniques to students.
- Organizing recitals, panel performances and concerts for students’ families and friends.
- Assessing pupils’ abilities, providing feedback and writing reports.
If you have any enquiries please do not hesitate to contact me.