I offer piano tuition within the Crawley/Nedlands area for students of all ages and levels.
My top priority will always be to keep lessons fun and engaging - music is such a powerful creative outlet that should be cherished!
I understand that everyone is at different stages of their musical journey. I aim to cater to the needs of each individual student. I am well equipped to guide students through AMEB exams, ATAR music, or simply repertoire for leisure.
I am eager to guide you and share my extensive knowledge of piano playing technique. I have several years of performance experience including solo appearances in famous concert halls such as the Sydney Opera House!
Contact me NOW to transform your playing TODAY!
• Current student of Graeme Gilling, Head of Keyboard Studies at the UWA Conservatorium of Music.
• Previous student of Dr. Paul Rickard-Ford, Chair of the Piano Unit at the Sydney Conservatorium of Music.
• Associate Diploma in Music (AMusA), achieved in 2017.
• Previous student of the Sydney Conservatorium’s Rising Stars Program, a selective performance-based program for school-age students.
• Accelerated (completed before the final year of school) the NSW HSC Music II course in 2018. Achieved a mark of 97/100 and was selected from thousands of music candidates across the state to perform solo at the Sydney Opera House.
• Current Music Studies major at the University of Western Australia.