Learn how to sing properly with a highly qualified vocal coach!
Antonietta D'Elia is a professional vocal coach with 20 years of teaching experience, a Bachelor Degree in Voice and a Master Degree in Music Education.
Antonietta specializes in:
- Diaphragmatic breathing
- Vocal health and correct vocal technique
- Posture and stage presence
- Music theory, sight-reading, and aural skills
- AMEB examinations ( Singing, Singing for leisure, Musical Theatre, RockSchool Vocals)
- Vocal coaching for professional singers
Ages: children, teenagers, and adults
Performances: Student Recitals will be organized during the year. Promising students may be prepared for vocal competitions, auditions or AMEB exams.