Piano lessons Lane Cove
Styles: Contemporary, Jazz, Modern, Pop, Acoustic, Classical
Skill Level: Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced
Suitability: Ages 5 to 95 years
Come and try your first lesson free with William’s fun piano lessons. Note this offer is for students u/18 only, adults are welcome to come in for an initial lesson. Please make sure you call me on 96879978 to book, I’m not very good with emails and I am happy to discuss my timetable and rates with you.
William uses advanced teaching methods to ensure that only the most progressive books are used to ensure students both young and old develop with fun and excitement.
William’s particular passion is to provide music that a student has heard on TV or radio and would love to play it on the piano. Often these pieces are not featured in published books, but since William has been teaching for a long time, there are now numerous ways to find your favourite piece.
Wiliam is the only piano teacher that uses the success formula of advanced teaching methods, focused practiced and plenty of fun performance opportunities.
William is now accepting motivated new piano students for 2013. Please call us on 96879978 if you would like to meet me and try a piano lessons.
William is only interested in motivated new students so please call if you:
* Plan to practice at least 4 times a week, 20 minutes a day!
* Are going to give this your best shot possible
* Prefer one on one lessons
* Are looking to have fun and really enjoy yourself
* Are possibly interested in enrolling for piano exams
to boost your own piano credentials and experience ( 100% optional )
* Are aged between 5 and 95, male or female
* Are beginner, intermediate or advanced, we are able to teach up to professional performer level
* Are willing to travel to our professional music studio in Chatswood at least once a week ( don’t worry there is plenty of free parking available!)
Looking forward to hearing from you! Call 96879978 or email if have any further questions.
These details were last updated on February 17, 2013