Styles: Rock, Blues, Pop, Acoustic, Folk
Skill Level: Beginner to Advanced
Suitability: Primary, High School and Uni Students
With over 20 years experience performing and 7 years teaching guitar lessons, Keli has a strong passion and patience for teaching children – However no one is too old to learn!
Keli’s goal is to inspire your child’s love for music and motivate them to practice daily. Her method is specially designed for each individual student to identify what styles of music they enjoy, what they would like to achieve, and discover what drives them to learn guitar — whether it be as a hobby, getting help with VCE Music Exams, or pursuing music/guitar seriously on a professional level.
Starting from the basic foundations through to intermediate and advanced, students will gain a solid understanding of the guitar and Music Theory, learn to play efficiently and have fun!
What You Will Learn:
• Your Favourite Songs
• Chords and Chord Progressions
• How to read Tablature (TAB) and Sheet Music
• Fingerstyle Plucking, Strumming, Fretboard Techniques, Exercises
• Ear Training – learn how to hear Notes and Harmony
• Improvisation/Composition – create your own songs
• Genres and Styles of Music
• Private Guitar Lessons are held in Sandringham Music Studio (STUDENTS ONLY)
$35 per half hour lesson/per person
Per Term payments preferred.
Gift Vouchers – 5 lessons @ $175
CONTACT: Keli Stewart – 0431218836
Please call to discuss availability.
Female Teacher holds a current Police check, ‘Working With Children’ Check, a Diploma of Music Industry and Performance, and is currently undertaking an advanced degree in Education.
These details were last updated on November 10, 2018