Singing lessons can be done either individually or in pairs, for both children and adults. Both types of lessons cover similar technique and material, however individual lessons are more tailored to the individual.
You can expect to learn:
- More about ‘the voice’ – how it works and how to look after it
- Vocal technique to help you extend your vocal range, increase vocal strength and stamina
- Aural training to improve your pitch and to assist with harmonies
- Vocal warm ups and exercises to keep your voice healthy and active
- Basic music theory which can be explored more if the student wishes
- Performance tips on expression and stage craft including microphone technique on stage and in the studio
- Establishing a healthy practice routine
- Repertoire development where songs are perfected using the technique taught
- Confidence, performance anxiety and getting past the nerves
- Voice timbre – developing vocal tone
- Harmony – developing aural skills and vocals to harmonise and blend
Bianca provides the opportunity for students to record their own demo and/or youtube clip for audition pieces.
Bianca holds a current Victorian Working with Children card.
Contact Bianca to arrange a lesson today!