Brad is a highly qualified music educator, composer, adjudicator, performer and publisher with over 30 years experience working with beginners of ages 5-years and up, through to advanced musicians. Whether progressing towards an entry into a university course, graded music examination or for personal enjoyment, Brad tailors a dynamic individualised curriculum to achieve your goals. Contemporary and Classical styles are taught and actively encourages the creative use of music technology to enhance educational outcomes. Students having fun is the most important aspect of all lessons that produces results.
Student success with music examinations, Australian Music Examinations Board (AMEB), Trinity College London and the Australian Guild of Music Education.
Prize winning performances in
- Gold Coast Piano Festival
- Gold Coast Composers Competition
- Beenleigh Eisteddfod (QUOTA)
- Wynnum Eisteddfod
- Gympie Eisteddfod
- Yamaha Keyboard Festival
Students have been invited as “special guests” to perform at
- The opening of the Max Olding Auditorium at the AMEB head office, Brisbane
- The prestigious Yamaha Keyboard Festival State Gala (Ian Hanger Recital Hall, Queensland Multicultural Centre & The Queens Street Mall Brisbane)
- Australian Guild of Music Education Graduation and Awards Ceremony (Melbourne, Ian Hanger Recital Hall & Brisbane City Hall)
Fun and casual performance opportunities:
- End of year variety concert
- Mini recitals
- Skype virtual recitals (distance students)
- Adult morning tea - a casual performance opportunity for adult students to play music and socialise.
Brad is a personable music educator with a focus on enjoyment to achieve results.