AMusA (AMEB), Dip. Violin Performance (ABRSM)
Specialising in teaching beginners, I am a passionate violin teacher (and Mum) who loves to help kids learn in a fun and enjoyable way!
MY TEACHING PHILOSOPHY
In a nutshell, I believe…
1. Playing violin as a child can enhance other areas of learning
2. Fun is an essential part of learning – as is hard work!
3. Anybody can learn to be musical
4. Children benefit immensely from developing a skill they can be proud of
5. Children need to be set up well on their instrument (with good posture & habits)
TEACHING EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS *25 years experience playing violin and 10 years experience teaching. *Diploma of Music Performance (ABRSM) *Associate of Music (AMEB) *Training in Suzuki & AMEB *AUSTA member
Developing a strong “musical ear” is an important part of learning any instrument, and I love to incorporate fun games and exercises in my teaching to ensure students develop excellent aural music skills. This will give them a musical foundation for life.
As a Mum and teacher, I know the importance of creating joy when learning, and I really believe violin lessons must be fun… because that’s when they work the hardest!
If you would like to find out more information, please send me an email :)
PLEASE NOTE – I may have a wait-list as I am nearly fully booked.
These details were last updated on August 16, 2018