Flexible music arrangement at competitive rates. Includes arrangements into any instrumentations (e.g. band, orchestral, chamber music). Source material may include hand-written scores, MIDI files or any common music notation or audio workstation software.
I am an active music professional and educator based in Melbourne, with expertise in music theory and composition. I have professionally arranged for numerous private clients across Australia, for both large and small-scale performances.
I look forward to hearing from you via email or phone.
More about me:
· Bachelor of Music (Composition and Music Technology) First Class Honours with distinction average from Sydney Conservatorium of Music
· Music composer, performer (flute and percussion) and educator
· Formal training in many Digital Audio Workstations, with extensive knowledge in music software (Sibelius, Finale, Ableton, Logic Pro X, ProTools HD, MaxMSP, Garageband, Audacity, hardware and software synths)
· Experience with private tutoring in music technology, composition and music theory and work in multiple schools across Sydney
· Experience within music classrooms, including conducting music technology workshops
· Music engraver and copyists for multiple private clients, including the University of Sydney
· Currently developing a new Australian music resource kit for use in classrooms across the country
· You can take a look at some of my current work at www.ciaranframe.com