Flexible Music Technology Tuition at competitive rates. Includes all electronic music styles, electroacoustic music production and sound recording. Classes can be conducted with the students' equipment, or equipment can be provided. Software we use may include Logic Pro X, Ableton, ProTools and Max/MSP.
I am an active music professional and educator based in Melbourne, offering a well-rounded approach to your child’s musical education.
My teaching services most of the Inner South-East, and all lessons are conducted on an individual basis at a location convenient for students, with no additional fees for transport to and from homes. I provide two trial lessons for all students, after which lessons are payable on a term basis.
I look forward to hearing from you via email or phone.
More about me:
· Bachelor of Music (Composition and Music Technology) First Class Honours with distinction average from Sydney Conservatorium of Music
· Music composer, performer (flute and percussion) and educator
· Formal training in many Digital Audio Workstations, with extensive knowledge in music software (Sibelius, Finale, Ableton, Logic Pro X, ProTools HD, MaxMSP, Garageband, Audacity, hardware and software synths)
· Experience with private tutoring in music technology, composition and music theory and work in multiple schools across Sydney
· Experience within music classrooms, including conducting music technology workshops
· Music engraver and copyists for multiple private clients, including the University of Sydney
· Currently developing a new Australian music resource kit for use in classrooms across the country
· You can take a look at some of my current work at www.ciaranframe.com