Flexible School Music Tuition at competitive rates. Includes classroom-oriented learning with aural, analysis and theory skills-building tailored to the respective curriculum.
I am an active music professional and educator based in Sydney, offering a well-rounded approach to your child’s musical education. My areas of expertise lie in music theory and composition, for which I offer a tailored lesson approach.
My teaching services most of the Inner West, and all lessons are conducted on an individual basis at a location convenient for students, with no additional fees for transport to and from homes. I provide two trial lessons for all students, after which lessons are payable on a term basis.
I look forward to hearing from you via email or phone.
More about me:
· Bachelor of Music (Composition and Music Technology) First Class Honours with distinction average from Sydney Conservatorium of Music
· Music composer, performer (flute and percussion) and educator
· Formal training in many Digital Audio Workstations, with extensive knowledge in music software (Sibelius, Finale, Ableton, Logic Pro X, ProTools HD, MaxMSP, Garageband, Audacity, hardware and software synths)
· Experience with private tutoring in music technology, composition and music theory and work in multiple schools across Sydney
· Experience within music classrooms, including conducting music technology workshops
· Music engraver and copyists for multiple private clients, including the University of Sydney
· Currently developing a new Australian music resource kit for use in classrooms across the country
· You can take a look at some of my current work at www.ciaranframe.com