Dots Singing offers private one-on-one singing lessons for teenagers in all contemporary styles of music. Lessons are tailored to meet your needs and structured are in a way that compliments your goals and style of learning. You will be encouraged to sing songs and genre's that you are passionate about. Whatever your reasons for taking singing lessons we can help. We will work together to help find your natural singing voice, enabling you to sing with ease, power, freedom, and confidence.
Dot Singing helps and prepares with:
Audition preparation for musical theatre shows
Special entry requirements for Performance Schools
Basic piano accompaniment skills
Related VCE subjects i.e drama, film
At Dots Singing we love teaching this age group and have witnessed and created:
- a fun, safe and nurturing environment where it is okay to make mistakes.
- a place to express yourself in a healthy and creative manner.
- an environment that reduces stress and anxiety especially during VCE years.
- a fun and exciting energised, physical activity to look forward to each week.
- a positive effect on mood and state of mind.
- a place where positive outcomes create growth in confidence, self-esteem and a sense of achievement.
- a place where you are encouraged to be kind and patient with yourself through the use of positive self-talk, exploration and creativity.