Are you serious about learning to play violin?
Do you want to learn how to tackle similar violin pieces to the one that you can see on Dunja's YouTube Channel?
Do you want to learn how to practise efficiently?
Do you want to know how to tackle stage nerves and how to plan your time before a performance?
Do you need help with fingerings and bowings for a specific piece?
If you have answered yes to any of the above questions, you might want to try Private Violin Lessons with Dunja Lavrova! First 20-mins consultation is completely FREE!!
Dunja Lavrova's message to future students:
"I have always been greatly fascinated by violin and methods of teaching how to play it, and believe that each student should have their lesson tailor-made for them in order to fulfil their full potential.
I always listen to what my students want first from their lessons and then work out the best and most efficient way to get there.
When I help my students achieve their best results, I combine several teaching techniques/schools of violin playing.
I have an individual approach towards each of my students, depending on their abilities and goals.
I help my students by showing them how to achieve maximum results through appropriate way of practising and time-management, coaching them various performing techniques, helping with audition behavior and stage presence, helping to deal with anxiety, stage fright and much more.
I teach my students independence, organisation and responsibility.
During my lessons you will learn that:
- “It's always "quality over quantity.”
- “I am here to help you reach your goal.”
- “Ultimately, it’s up to you to take responsibility and make progress, using the information I have given you.”
- “Anything I will suggest to you during lessons is what I believe are STEPS towards YOUR goal.”
- “You will need to practise, but for yourself and not for me and not anyone else. You will need to remember the goal you have set for YOURSELVES.”
- “Fear is natural, everyone is afraid of something - it’s what you make of it that matters.”
- “Failure is part of a journey, don’t let it stop you on your tracks. Failure teaches us how to move forwards.”
- “I am here for you."
I would love to give you a FREE 20-mins long consultation where we can work out how I can help you with reaching your goals on the violin!”