I have been teaching and instilling a passion for music to my students for over 10 years, ranging from ages 3 to 80 years old.
My aim is to develop a student's passion for playing the piano so the learning process becomes enjoyable. I achieve this by teaching students songs they want to learn. In my experience students are much more receptive to learning when they are able to play songs they like. In addition to this I teach students how to read music and work through practical piano books to develop their technique, and performance skills.
- Bachelor of Music/Bachelor of Education at the University of New South Wales
- Bachelor of Composition/Production at the Australian Institute of Music
- AMusA in Piano Performance
- 5th Grade Musicianship
- AMEB exam preparation up to AMusA / Grade 5 Theory
- HSC Music 1, Music 2, Music Extension
- Playing for personal enjoyment
So whether you would like to study music theory, piano performance, or would just like to be able to play the piano for personal enjoyment, I am excited to start teaching with you!
Online Piano Lessons are available via Zoom with an overhead camera angle and face camera angle so students can see both the teacher and piano keys.
Home visit pricing: 30 minutes $50, 45 minutes $70, 1 hour $85
You travel to me/online lessons: 45 minutes $60, 1 hour $75
Working with children check number - WWC2243693E
YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/DylanOndine
Mobile: 0431 701 182