A little bit about me:
I grew up in Melbourne in a very musical household and developed a passion for music at a very young age. Singing has always been something that has brought me great joy. Although I decided not to study voice formally at university, my passion and curiosity for music has never dwindled.
I have had over 10 years of voice training myself, along with extensive experience in bands, choirs and solo performances. I have a background of working with and teaching kids for over 2 years, and am passionate about helping my students develop a passion for music and the voice and work together to achieve whatever goal they are looking to accomplish.
Things we cover in class:
- deeper connection to music and the voice
- performance techniques
- supportive environment
- basic music theory
- build confidence in musical capabilities
- vocal health
plus anything else the student would like to focus on.
- Am happy to travel, ideally if you have a piano/keyboard at your home. If not, please reach out and we can discuss options.
- Hold a current Working with Children Check
- Hold a current Police Check
Classes best suited for Beginner-Intermediate Students.
Please don't hesitate to reach out should you have any further questions!