Emily is a fully qualified teacher with 10+ years of music teaching experience. She has also had performance experiences at various renowned venues across Brisbane, but now the focus is on you!!
Lessons are catered to your specific needs by focusing on helping you to achieve your goals, whether they be:
• Learning the basics
• Preparing for exams or auditions
• Playing music of your own choice
• Working on school/orchestra/band music you might still need some help with
• Technical work to help you improve as a musician (scales, exercises, studies etc.)
• Ideas on composing/improvising
Lessons are designed to have a balance of fun and training - enhancing your musicianship skills, while still doing what you love!
Generally students will receive one half hour lesson per week in accordance with the school term, unless otherwise negotiated. Each term of lessons costs $35 per half hour, or $50 per 45min. Optional recording sessions and concerts are available at the end of each term to track progress as well as gain performance experience if desired.
To enrol for tuition, please email firstname.lastname@example.org