My name is Emily and I am a highly qualified, young and experienced Piano, Theory, Composition and Music Classroom teacher (PP-Year 12).
My teaching style is adjusted to suit the needs and goals of the student. I always aim to make sure my lessons are engaging, energetic and motivational. I create games and schedules that have proven to motivate students who find it challenging to stay focused. My passion is to educate and to install a love of music in every student I teach.
16 years experience teaching piano, 8 years in the classroom.
Please see my website for further information and testimonials
Please contact for availabilities.
$800 per term
45 min lesson plan includes:
- lessons from home
- dexterity exercises (resources included)
- sight reading games/ drills - dependant on age (resources included)
- aural building exercises (resources included)
- learning effective methods of practice
- choices of pieces arranged for required level of ability
- 5 minute debrief and report to parent/ student
excludes piano and theory lesson books **
This is an example lesson only and can be catered to suite the learning styles of each student. Often my lessons for younger children involve more child-led learning. I am open to hearing the opinions of parents and students alike to achieve the goal intended.