DOUBLE BASS LESSONS
Styles: Jazz, Classical, Pop, Rock, Blues, Folk
Skill Level: Beginner - Advanced
Pricing: $40/30 min, $60/45 min, $80/hour
Bass lessons are taught several days a week by professional bassist Adam Spiegl. Adam is an in demand acoustic and electric bass player with extensive performance, recording and teaching experience.
Adam specialises in jazz, contemporary and classical double bass tuition and tailors lesson content to suit your level, musical interests and goals. He caters to students of all skill levels, from complete beginners to advanced players, those wanting to move from electric bass to the acoustic bass, and classical players interested in exploring jazz and improvisation.
Adam can also assist with audition and entrance exam preparation (eg Monash University, Victorian College of the Arts, NMIT, Box Hill Institute, AIM, JMC Academy).
Double bass lessons can be complemented with:
- composition / songwriting lessons
- singing, piano, guitar, electric bass or ukulele lessons
- music theory / aural training
- audition and entrance exam preparation (eg Monash University, Victorian College of the Arts, NMIT, Box Hill Institute, AIM, JMC Academy)
- jazz improvisation and advanced harmonic concepts
Lessons are taught from Erica’s home studio in Bentleigh, with some availability to travel to surrounding areas.
These details were last updated on November 26, 2018