- BA Media and Communications (English and Theatre)
- A Little Night Music (Opera Australia)
- Spring Awakening (Sydney Theatre Company)
- Happiness (Ensemble Theatre Company)
- Great Falls (Ensemble Theatre Company)
- Little Women (Kookaburra National Music Theatre Company)
- Ordinary Days (Squabbalogic)
- A Place to Call Home (Channel Seven)
- Shakespeare Lab (Bell Shakespeare)
- A Conversation (Ensemble Theatre Company)
- Vocal Ensemble Teacher (Australian Performing Arts Grammar School)
- Extra Curricular Drama Teacher (Oxford Falls Grammar School)
- Beauty and a Picture Of You (Hayes Theatre Company and Neil Gooding Productions)
- The Merchant of Venice (Sport For Jove)
- Co-founder of WITS -Women In Theatre and Screen
- Vocal Coach - Assistant Director - and Composer on The Good Doctor (Ensemble Theatre Company)
- Music theatre class vocal coach and musical director (MacDonald College)
- Master of Teaching (due to complete in 2019).
- Macbeth (SheShakespeare)
- Twelfth Night (Fingerless Theatre for Sydney Fringe)
- Boy Out Of The Country. Director (Company of Rogues)
- International Convention of Voice Teachers. Delegate and masterclass singer.
Learn to sing healthily, truthfully, and beautifully.
Got a voice-box? Then you can sing. Promise. All you need is a teacher to guide you.
You voice is special and unique. Learn to look after it with good technique, and vocal health.
I’m Erica, and I am passionate about nurturing individuality in performers. Students have ranged from country singers to musical theatre singers. They’re all different, they’re all special, and they’re all taught with the tailored approach they deserve.
I am a professional actor in musical theatre (Spring Awakening, A Little Night Music, Little Women, Ordinary Days) film (Cedar Boys) television (A Place to Call Home) and stage (Great Falls, Happiness), with credits with Australia’s best theatre companies, and over a decade of experience teaching singing and drama. I was a delegate and master calss singer for the International Congress of Voice Teachers in 2013.
Students have achieved band six in HSC music, been accepted into tertiary music programmes, secured representation with some of Australia’s best agents, been cast in television roles, won competitions, released singles, won eisteddfods, and performed with Opera Australia.
I’ve coached professional performers for Auditions and performance. I specialise in helping non-singing pro actors sing when called upon, and non-acting singers use their understanding of song to enhance their acting.
I was also the Live Performance Organiser for NSW actors at the Media Entertainment and Arts Alliance (the union for creative professionals) for two years, and have an intimate understanding of the industry, a great benefit to students already working professionally or with professional aspirations.
1 hr – $75
3/4 hr – $57.50
1/2 hr – $40