My name is Eugene, and I am a highly-qualified guitar tutor with over 10 years of experience.
My guitar curriculum for teens (14+) and adult students is designed as step-by-step instructions in learning all the techniques essential for a contemporary guitar player.
This method works whether you just want to strum your favourite song, or your goal is to play a shred solo.
What will you learn during the course:
- I call my approach “Sound first” because the tone is the first thing we practise.
- My teaching program guides students from basic chords, strumming, and alternate picking up to advanced techniques such as sweep and tapping.
- You don’t need to learn notation to get started, however, I cover this topic later on in the course.
- Each exercise from my method is supported by original backing tracks.
- I provide video reminders to fully support my students.
- I include ear training exercises and cover all essential theory concepts applied to the guitar.
Visit my YouTube channel and watch me playing guitar here: https://youtu.be/u3OjsqOj8-I
Tuition is charged as a flat monthly rate:
- 124 per month - 30 min weekly lessons
- 165 per month - 45 min weekly lessons
This tuition covers all necessary supplementary materials, backing tracks, video reminders, and much more.
You are more than welcome to meet me at my home studio and have a consultation (free of charge).
Lessons are held at my home studio in Oaklands Park and surrounding suburbs.
Feel free to send me an email to email@example.com