For information about me and my lessons, visit www.gracepianostudio.com
Located in Canning Vale, Grace Music Studio strives to offer the best possible, individually tailored piano/music education. Suburbs like Canning Vale, Cannington, Beckenham, Thornlie, Willetton are within a reasonable driving distance. Lessons are scheduled at various time lengths (e.g. 30 mins, 45 mins, 60 mins, 75 mins and 90 mins). For information on fees, please visit www.gracepianostudio.com/fees
I have a great record of my students' performance at exams/competitions and my students have regular opportunities to perform in public.
- Children who are about or over 7 years old are welcome to the studio although there is an individual difference as to when they are ready to have piano lessons.
-Those who have already received a few years of piano lessons and hope to progress further either by expanding their scope of music or preparing for AMEB exams will be encouraged and well-guided to achieve their musical goals.
- Adult students will be provided with interactive lessons especially tuned to their specific needs and wants.
Areas of study include but not limited to the following:
- working knowledge of scales
- chords and theoretical subjects
- piece analysis and practice skills
- repertoire study
- performance practice
- artistic interpretation
- sight reading
- aural skills
- accompanying/band ensemble work
- complete preparation for theory of music exams
Should you have any inquires, please contact Grace at firstname.lastname@example.org
OR simply visit the studio website(www.gracepianostudio.com), browse, and send me an enquiry! You will be offered a free trial lesson by a professional piano teacher!