Ableton Live | Music Production Education
- Just Got Your Copy Of Live?
- Want To Dive Deep Into The Software
- Interested In Music Production?
- Want To Start Composing Your Own Tracks?
- Looking To Polish Your Music Production Skills?
With over 18 years working in the music industry as a professional bass player & music producer & having used Ableton since the very beginning I have the skills & foundation to get you up & running with Ableton professionally & quickly...
You’ll be up & producing tracks with me FAST!!!
ABOUT: I have years of experience in sound design & composition & am currently signed to multiple music placement organisations in the U.S - Getting my music placed on T.V & Radio, while continually releasing my own music independently. This has taught me the importance of a solid workflow, keeping focused & diving deep into what really makes a good track.
Studio Topics Include:
- Setting up studio spaces (Gear & Tech)
- Developing a good solid workflow
- Diving deep into Ableton (Layout & Structure)
- Using custom templates
- Using ALL Ableton's instruments & available sounds
- Solid drum programming skills
- Sampling & Re-Sampling (Freezing Tracks)
- Building up custom sound libraries
- Tracking & Recording audio
- Using MIDI & MIDI Clips
- Composition & Arrangement
- Working with effects & using sends & returns
- Mixing & Mastering Skills
- Using VST’s
- Using external hardware & controllers (MIDI Keys - MPC etc...)
- Re-Mixing & DJ’ing concepts
Ableton is also a powerful live performance tool & I also cover using the software in a live context.
- Using Ableton in a band situation
- Setting Up Ableton Rigs
- Building DJ sets
- Using Ableton as the ultimate live synth
- Sequencing backing tracks
- Playback & programming
With a full studio set-up located in Springfield lakes only 30mins from the CBD
1hr Lesson in my studio $60
1hr Mobile lesson in your studio $60 + $25 travel fee
Grant at GRD-music-
PH: 0414 524 912