The Beginners Primer Workshop is targeted towards newcomers already playing guitar and anyone who may be interested in learning guitar in the future. This one and a half hour demonstration will cover a general introduction to the instrument and focus on the many aspects of guitar playing.
Beginners Primer - Workshop Breakdown
- Explanation on types of guitars - Electric / Acoustic / Bass / Ukulele.
- Advice on correct form of playing and posture-for best results.
- Introduction to Traditional Notation,Guitar Tablature and Chord Diagrams.
- Tips on how to play and remember chords.
- Introduction to the musical alphabet on guitar. Using notes and scales.
- Tips on writing a Rock Riff and Chord Progressions.
- A comprehensive demonstration of various guitar styles and techniques.
- Practising Rut Busters - Proven tricks to help your home practice routine.