The Beginners Primer Workshop is targeted towards newcomers already playing guitar and anyone who may be interested in learning guitar in the future. This one and a half hour demonstration will cover a general introduction to the instrument and focus on the many aspects of guitar playing.
Beginners Primer – Workshop Breakdown
* Explanation on types of guitars – Electric / Acoustic / Bass / Ukulele.
* Advice on correct form of playing and posture-for best results.
* Introduction to Traditional Notation,Guitar Tablature and Chord Diagrams.
* Tips on how to play and remember chords.
* Introduction to the musical alphabet on guitar. Using notes and scales.
* Tips on writing a Rock Riff and Chord Progressions.
* A comprehensive demonstration of various guitar styles and techniques.
* Practising Rut Busters – Proven tricks to help your home practice routine.