Hi I'm Hannah and I'm a violin and piano teacher with 5 years of teaching experience. I am passionate about passing on my knowledge of music and love to see people improve their skills. I am highly accomplished in practical violin and piano, as well as musicianship (music theory) and have extensive performance experience as a soloist and in small and large ensembles.
My teaching style involves a combination of practical and theoretical aspects, ensuring a well-rounded knowledge of technique, theory and aural skills that cater to all individuals and all ages. Over the past 4 years, I have taught over 40 students and my students have had great success in AMEB exams (most students receiving an A+ or A).
- AMusA on violin
- CMusA on piano (honours)
- Grade 6 musicianship (honours)
- Roger Woodward Award 2017 (1st place)
- United Music Teachers Award 2014 (1st place)
- Music scholarship at Barker College (2015-17)
- Concertmaster in school Symphony and Chamber Orchestras
- New South Wales Youth Orchestra 1st violinist (2018)
- Keyboard in school Jazz Orchestra
- Top bands in HSC Music 2 and Music Extension
- Ranked no. 1 in Music 2 at school (2016 and 2017) and no. 2 in Music Extension (2017)
- Backup artist on The Voice grand finale 2018
- Working With Children Check (WWCC)
I am based in Pennant Hills and charge $30 per half hour.
If you are interested in starting lessons please contact me on 0487 821 134 or email@example.com