Adv Dip Jazz Voice, Dip Contemporary Voice, C4 Contemporary Voice.
Hi my name is Hannah Louise and I am an experienced singing teacher. I began my own musical journey at the age of 3 commencing both piano and singing lessons, continuing lessons all throughout high school and completing my SACE in performance studies. Upon leaving I studied and completed a Certificate 4, Diploma and Advanced Diploma in both Contemporary and Jazz Voice. I have done Estill courses, an innovative system for developing masterful control of the human voice which influences my teaching greatly. I understand singing problems and how to fix them in the most efficient and easy way. I am constantly studying and refining my technique and teaching styles to best accommodate students of any age and learning ability. I am currently working towards my CFP in Estill and hope to become a certified teacher in the future. I have also recently commenced a Graduate Certificate in Music Teaching to give me the tools I need to teach in the most productive and masterful way. I have performed in various bands and duos around Adelaide and have extensive performance experience.
Many teachers steer away from younger students but I have had a lot of success teaching age groups 3-7 year olds from the books on this website: http://littlesingers.info/ which includes, colouring in, games and singing technique. I encourage kids of this age to be in duos or trio groups, so why not invite their friends to join! Anyone one can learn to sing and they’ll have so much fun they won’t notice they’re learning!
I have no doubt that I can help singers of all ages achieve their goals, whatever they may be and pride myself on listening to the student to give them the lessons that they want and need. I encourage but do not demand students to consider doing AMEB exams. Younger students are loving the new Rock School syllabus which includes artists like Katy Perry, Ed Sheeran, Bruno Mars and more!
I have included below is a list of my studies to showcase my credentials. I look forward to hearing from you soon!
Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Group or Individual:
1/2 Hour : $35
1 Hour: $65
1/2 Hour: $20
1 Hour: $35
1/2 Hour: $15
1 Hour: $30
• SACE: Date issued: December 2011
• SACE Stage 1: Music Advanced
• SACE Stage 2: Solo Performance Music Performance Special Study
• C4 in Contemporary Voice
• Diploma in Contemporary Voice
• Music Teacher Board Association Summer School (13.5 hours Professional Development)
• Advanced Diploma in Jazz Voice
• 5 Day Estill Voice Training System Level One and Two Course
• 3 Day Estill VoiceTraining System Refresher Course
• Estill For Singing Teachers with Anne Marie Speed
• Master it: Dictions A Performers Secret Weapen with Anne Marie Speed
• Breathing Support and Estill with Anne Marie Speed
• Shifting Styles in Musical Theatre with Anne Marie Speed
• The Working Muso – 10 Week Artist Development course with Kelly Brouhaha
• Vocal Coach at Pedare Junior and Senior School (Grades 2-12)
• Vocal Coach at Revolution Vocal Studio (Ages 5 – 99)
• Vocal Coach at Kings Baptist Grammar (Grades 4 – 12)
• Studying Piano for Leisure Grade 5
• 2017 – 2019 Graduate Certificate Music Teaching: 2017 – 2019
These details were last updated on July 3, 2018