I began my own musical journey at the age of 3 commencing both piano and singing lessons. Because I started so early, I believe young children are perfectly capable of starting vocal lessons. I teach 3-7 year olds from the books on this website: http://littlesingers.info/ which includes, colouring in, games and singing technique. These books work best in duos or trio groups, so why not ask their friends to join in! Anyone can sing and they’ll have so much fun they won’t notice they’re learning!
As I have studied Estill, an innovative system for developing masterful control of the human voice. I understand vocal problems and how to fix them in the most efficient and easy way. I am constantly studying and refining my technique and teaching styles to best accommodate students of any age and learning ability. I am currently working towards my CFP in Estill and hope to become a certified teacher soon after.
I have recently commenced a Graduate Certificate in Music Teaching to give me the tools I need to teach in the most productive and masterful way.
I have no doubt that I can help singers of all ages achieve their goals, whatever they may be and I pride myself on flexibility and LISTENING to the student to ensure they are getting the lessons they want and need.
Below is a list of my studies to showcase my credentials. I look forward to hearing from you soon!
Please Copy and Past to Include:
Group or Individual:
• SACE: Date issued: December 2011
• SACE Stage 1: Music Advanced
• SACE Stage 2: Solo Performance + Music Performance Special Study
• C4 in Contemporary Voice
• Diploma in Contemporary Voice
• Music Teacher Board Association Summer School (13.5 hours Professional Development)
• Advanced Diploma in Jazz Voice
• 5 Day Estill Voice Training System Level One and Two Course
• 3 Day Estill VoiceTraining System Refresher Course
• Estill For Singing Teachers with Anne Marie Speed
• Master it: Dictions A Performers Secret Weapen with Anne Marie Speed
• Breathing Support and Estill with Anne Marie Speed
• Shifting Styles in Musical Theatre with Anne Marie Speed
• The Working Muso – 10 Week Artist Development course with Kelly Brouhaha
• Vocal Coach at Pedare Junior and Senior School (Grades 2-12)
• Vocal Coach at Revolution Vocal Studio (Ages 5 – 99)
• Vocal Coach at Kings Baptist Grammar (Grades 4 – 12)
• Studying Piano for Leisure Grade 5
• 2017 – 2019 Graduate Certificate Music Teaching: 2017 - 2019