Henrique Dib is an award-winner screen composer, music producer, pianist and teacher based in Naremburn (Sydney, Australia). His passion for music, composition and improvisation goes beyond explanation.
He graduated in 2009 from the Sydney Conservatorium of Music with an Honours First-Class Degree in composition and the University of Sydney Medal. During his studies, Henrique received an unprecedented number of composition scholarships, 14 in total, including USYD's International Merit Scholarship for 5 consecutive years. He was also included in the Dean's list of excellence in academic performance and received an invitation to join the Golden Key International Honours Society.
As a teacher, Henrique has over 20 years of experience in teaching music both privately and in classes. He taught jazz, classical and popular piano, as well as music theory, jazz harmony, jazz improvisation, composition and music production and technology at Pro-Music School (one of the most prestigious music schools in Brazil). Currently, Henrique teaches privately at his own music studio in Naremburn and at the Sydney Conservatorium of Music (USYD).
WHY CHOOSE MUSIC LESSONS SYDNEY?
- First lesson (interview) absolutely FREE.
- Fully qualified and passionate teacher who is very active in the music industry
- 20 years of teaching experience (private lessons and classes)
- Original teaching methods using shapes and graphics to help students learn scales, chords and melodies
- Brand new approach to learn rhythm and music reading that has helped hundreds of students!
- Multi-award-winner film composer and teacher at the Sydney Conservatorium of Music since 2009
- Recipient of the University of Sydney Medal and 14 scholarships
- Full member of the Music Teachers' Association of NSW
- Full member of APRA-AMCOS
- Registered teacher of AMEB (Australian Music Examination Board)
- 100% positive feedback from students and parents!
- No registration fees and no term contracts
- Total respect to student's/parent's money and time
- Convenient location
- Dynamic, exciting and fun lessons in a relaxing environment!
- Hands-on learning methods to make each student motivated from the beginning!
- Great variety of music styles to suit all tastes!
- Professional recordings of student's own works
- Latest in music technology, notation software and sound libraries!
- Work with children check and fully insured music studio (including public liability)