Piano & Music Theory Lessons
||Beginner to Intermediate
||Ages 5 years and up
||$35 for half hour, $50 for 45 minutes, $60 for an hour
Learn Piano with Henry
- Teaching piano and how music works is a passion of mine.
- I will help you develop your skills to become the player you want to be.
- Whether you are learning with a specific goal or just casually it will always be fun.
- I teach from ages 5 and up.
- An experienced piano teacher that has been playing for over 20 years.
- Currently studying my Diploma of Music Industry specializing in Performance.
- I have completed up to Grade 7 with the Australian Music Examinations Board with honours.
What you will learn
- Each lesson consists of a little bit of music theory followed by practical piano skills that incorporate the learnt theory.
- Learn to actually play music through sight reading, chords, by ear and improvisation.
- Learning piano can be fun with the right teacher! You will learn to play not only solo but with me as a duet!
- Learning with me you will always get support and guidance on your piano journey. As a student of mine you can ring night or day if you are struggling with your practice to get some quick tips to keep you moving forward.
- Play the songs you want. I’m always open to finding the songs you want to play and adapting them to your skill level. Together we will work on developing your skills so you can play your favourite music fluently.
24 Augustus Close
0427 861 816
Find others who offer Canberra Piano Lessons
Details last updated on July 15, 2020