Our JITTERBUG programme for 2 year olds, provides children with the opportunity to be immersed in a musical world.
Introduction to early music fundamentals such as: * Rhythm, using percussion
- Aural - listening skills
- Pitch - singing songs
- Movement and action
- Musical games
Jitterbugs music classes provides an exciting yet secure learning environment, where children are encouraged to share a love of music, together with learning to socialise within their age group.
The BEEBOPPER program, for 3 year olds, aims to develop all aspects of early music fundamentals for this most receptive age group.
Each lesson involves:
- Singing to encourage pitch
- Percussion to develop rhythmic skills
- Action and movement for gross and fine motor co-ordination
- Music appreciation for listening
- Lots of musical games
- Learning to work in a group and an ideal environment for developing social skills and new friendships
LOADS OF FUN!