Join us for a three-hour workshop invoking the Hindu Goddess or Gods, co-facilitated by Dina Smirnova and Jacinta Percy. This is the continuation of a series of monthly gatherings intended to explore Sacred Sound & Yoga by examining various mystical themes with a strong focus on maintaining the integrity of the teachings and spiritual practices.
This is an intimate and potent container; thus there is a limited capacity of 20 people. Some prior yoga experience and knowledge are recommended but not required. All levels, bodies, and experiences are welcome in the space.
The evening will include:
• Intention setting and gratitude
• An invocation to the chosen Goddess/Gods through mantra and kirtan
• A Hatha yoga practice focused on one’s innate ability to tap into the infinite energy of each deity
• Tasty chai
Outcomes of this workshop will be:
• Creating a powerful intention, charged by the energy of the group, to inspire fresh focus and action
• Connecting to a community of like-minded souls
• Exploring your voice in a safe and nurturing setting
• Integrating the energy of Goddess/Gods into your physical and energetic bodies