Everyone can sing!
Our voices are the most extraordinary musical instruments. I am passionate about creating a space for you to discover and fall in love with your honest expression and unique voice.
My approach to singing is holistic. I invite you to free your natural voice by exploring your breath, mind, body and heart through vocal exercises, meditation, movement, song and sound.
From this foundation, there is freedom to follow your curiosities and sing the music you love.
My role is to support you to let go of your inhibitions and guide you to explore vocal freedom so that you can connect to your true sound.
All music genres, languages and ages welcome, from beginners to professionals. Small group lessons available e.g. duo and a trio.
Private lessons held at my studio in Northcote.
What you can explore in your private lessons:
Singing & Vocal Training
• Songs - All Genres and Languages
• Scales and Music Theory
• Sight Reading
• Breath Work
• Movement Practices
• Vocal Anatomy and Physiology
• Meditation and Relaxation Exercises
• Vocal Sound Journeys
• Sound and Voice Therapy
• Vocal Health and Repair
• Sound Weaving - deep dive self-exploration through meditative singing and sounding
• Performance Skills - authentic connection with your audience, storytelling through song, transforming nervous energy, projection, body language etc.
• Audition Preparation
• Acting Monologues
• Poetry and Spoken Word
• Microphone Techniques
• Vocal Meditations
• Woman’s Chants and Songs
• Kirtan - call-and-response devotional chants